get the illegal out of our country!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Bangura escaped trafficking, witchcraft and threats to mutilate him in Sierra Leone before he found success at football in the UK.

I can't help but feel he'd have a stronger case if he left the whole witchcraft thing out of it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wonder what his "profile" says

He is from Sierra Leone...which is in Africa...where there are muslims...therefore he is a terrorist......

what do you recon biggully?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Or we could let the system deal with the issue same as everyone else. Why should he get special treatment? Because he's a professional footballer? Give me a break.

Agreed. It always baffles, and slightly annoys me how "situation x" can get more publicity and public interest than "situation y", when they are just the same. I don't know for sure, but I would imagine he is not the only asylum seeker in this country from Sierra Leone - what about the others ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Taken from another site:

Lets get some facts here.

1) The War in Sierra Leone finished in 2002.
2) He fled here in 2003.
3) He fled here as an illegal immigrant
4) His "girlfriend" is from Sierra Leone
5) She is also an illegal immigrant and now has a baby!!!!
6) Sierra Leone is a 'white list' country, ie it is a country from which it is not possible to claim asylum because the government there does not practise persecution.

???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"But the problems of poverty, tribal rivalry and official corruption that caused the war are far from over. " Taken from the BBC website....I would suggest the civil way is not over fully.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
hes only scored one goal since 2005 :jester:

Quick, sign him up.

Reminds me of Ifijagawaga or whatever his name was during the Adams days? Scored at Barnet and never appeared again as he was an illegal.
Or did I dream it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, that crook Fashanu brought him over. I think he had a marriage of convenience and was slung out. Was that the game were it pissed hard all day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here