Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alexis Bertin

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Iwelumo wasn't good enough for us. Zamora wasn't good enough for Norwich etc etc.

Be POSITIVE!!!:)

Good call.

I'm not going to say he's crap or that he's the next Roy Keane. I dont like to get carried away....:lolol:

Will reserve judgement till i've seen him a few times!

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
sounds a good player looks good on paper welcome to Brighton:albion:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
algie said:
Perhaps someone can go on the Le Harve board and ask for there thoughts.I don't speak French:down:

I have just been on their board to have a little read of their forum. From what the fans have been saying he was very popular at Le Havre. By all accounts he is a very hard working and professional player who will always give 110%. He has played nearly 120 games so has the experience that we need. Many of the fans were sad to see him go and were eager to wish him good luck. (once they had established who we were!)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Freddo said:
:clap2: good signing, he will help frutos and our midfield will become incredible!
Just cos he's French don't mean him & Frutos will get on.
I'm English and there's a fair few other English men/women who get right on my tits:D

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Withdean Wanderer said:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/profiles/15000000000000000000012771.html
?

looks like virgo! another legend on there way prehaps:bowdown:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
on skytext (no link but expect its on the website somewhere) it says he was a free, so by my thinking we actually havn't spent any money today (so far) but got in 150k not a bad days business if they turn out to be good players

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
116 matches, 2 goals, tough tackler, hard-working...it's Brighton's answer to Nicky Butt.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If you're interested, Alexis Bertin has his own web site:

http://bertin23.free.fr/

Put together by a Le Havre fan....unfortunately not updated for a couple of years.

It seems to me that the guy has been a very effective player for Le Havre in the past, but has found himself on the periphery (sp?) in the last year or so (Le Havre have progressed in the past two seasons to a position where they're real challengers to get into the French equivalent of the Premiership). He obviously needs a new challenge, and coming to Brighton will probably be his best option (a) because of our links with Le Havre, (b) because it's a pretty cosmopolitan place (unlike Rotherham, me thinks), and (c) because Frutos can show him the ropes.

The key thing is that he settles in quickly, and hopefully the above three factors will really help him.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jim in the West said:
If you're interested, Alexis Bertin has his own web site:
http://bertin23.free.fr/
Quelle dommage - cette website a un FORUM - mais on doit register pour l'utiliser. A bof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here