Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Revell

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don Tmatter said:
Who was the do-nut on the phone-in who said we need a new striker?:rolleyes: one scores a hat trick on Sat. and the other one gets 2 tonight.

Hang on, do we now not need the target man we've been after for 4 years anymore?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't Cambridge fans reckon he was disinterested, hence him moving on. Good to see he's got his appetite back for League football

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think he's doing really well and seems to be improving his tactical side of the game. He has a decent touch and finish but now he looks like his movement is getting better.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
The guys a credit to his proffesion let alone the Albion. His work rate and determination is what we should see from all 11 of our boys. A great signing and on course to get at least 10 goals in his debut season, fantastic stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
westy said:
The guys a credit to his proffesion let alone the Albion. His work rate and determination is what we should see from all 11 of our boys. A great signing and on course to get at least 10 goals in his debut season, fantastic stuff.

I'm hoping to see 15 each from him and Jakey, and 10 from Tiny Cox.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:
Didn't Cambridge fans reckon he was disinterested, hence him moving on. Good to see he's got his appetite back for League football

Yes they did. However Revell is obviously making the most of his second chance and we are getting the reward!!! :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is it time to bounce the spacky pre-debut thread about how awful he is once again?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Man of Harveys said:
Is it time to bounce the spacky pre-debut thread about how awful he is once again?

I think you'll find that's well in hand MoH!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
London Irish said:
Agreed, £1,000 + set of tracksuits + 8 years' inflation = £8,000

Blimey, where are you living with a rate of inflation like that?

:eek:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I agree with LI (I feel sooo dirty). Revell is great, 100% commitment, willing to run himself into the ground for the team. Is improving with every game. You cannot ask more than that from any player. We've had some very talented players who've failed to apply themselves, give me a player with heart and passion to better themselves anyday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here