Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Marrow - no me either.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I can assure you it is a real account. It does beg the question though how much of an egotistical wanker you have to call your Twitter account "official" when you're a bog standard two-bob journeyman in the lower league. What a sad tosser.
Maybe it's just to confirm what we all think about people asssociated with Palace.

Official Marrow = Genuine Vegetable

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I am sure the ref will be made aware and I am sure Noone and the others will be running straight at him waiting for him to do something stupid. Looks like my prediction for Barnes (pen) first to score is looking more and more likely :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
alexmarrow.jpg

Corrr were quaking in our boots... This is the sort of player I'd love to see Adam El-abd give a f***ing nut

Ooooooh right, that's Alex Marrow. (still none the wiser)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I am sure the ref will be made aware and I am sure Noone and the others will be running straight at him waiting for him to do something stupid. Looks like my prediction for Barnes (pen) first to score is looking more and more likely :thumbsup:

I really couldn't cope with a pen tonight, would absolutely brick it. Would rather we didn't have one!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vegetable by name, vegetable by nature.

With no little irony, given tonight's fixture, I feel it my duty to point out that the marrow is not actually a vegetable but is, technically speaking, a FRUIT

:banana::safeway::lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or, to put it more succinctly, A Marrow is a fruit

:p

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that really THE Alex Marrow? ALEX MARROW!??

Twitter's SO great. It must like having your own news service but just with news about VIPs. Big, proper VIPs like Alex Marrow.

Pele. Maradona. Beckenbauer. Puskas. Platini. Charlton. Marrow. MARROW.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think the FA may be interested to see those screenshots, regardless of whether Fruitboy is named in the squad. He has showed clear intent.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
think the FA may be interested to see those screenshots, regardless of whether Fruitboy is named in the squad. He has showed clear intent.

Fruitboy LOL - when the fifth goal goes in tonight I think it would only be right for a resounding chant of "Fruitboy Fruitboy what's the score" to ring out...marvellous scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here