Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dunno???

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
... could be back in the football league this time next year. They are rivals with Palace, we are rivals with Palace (obviously), but do you like them?

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
If they are rivals with Palace (apparently) and hate Palace, I say fair play to them.

After all anyone with even the smallest of brains would hate those Palarseholes from Shithurst Park!!

Jul 31, 2003
if i had the proverbial pound...get this all the time on the hob-nob board..the team that plays under the name aldershot town have never played reading in a competitive match...never,ever,no way.difficult to be rivals under those circumstances..woeking and farnyblubber are the shots rivals in this era...however,should "we" gain elevation from the conference,and reading hit a rough patch..who knows...the mad stad on a wet and windy wednesday night for a division 2/3 fixture in front of 7,000(ther bulk of them reds..(nurse,fetch the medication).

Last edited:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Not sure about Palace but they certainly hate Reading and Farnborough.

I have got nothing against them and one of my mates is a ‘Shots fan and he keeps me up to date with events there. But if they take six points of the Grecians I might have a little bit more of a problem with them.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Nice to see our resident FrimleyGreen Shotspur is on here now, who is a resident on the Hob Nob Anyone board.

Aldershot were our rivals for many years when both clubs occupied the old Division Three. Aldershot spend more of their history in Division 4 than us, but the promixity led to them being our closest rivals.

Having not played them in a competitive match for about 12 years, and never the newly formed "Aldershot Town", it'll be a little tough to get back the memories of all the off-the-field antics with the family club we currently have. Though I imagine all the old-school Reading will still see Aldershot as public enemy no. 1.

So in that case... do we like them? Absolutely not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here