Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot player hopes fans die!!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Heard this mentioned on Radio Sussex earlier.

Football: Furious fans call for Dillon to go - Aldershot Town FC - Sport - gethampshire

One player, Marvin Morgan, made a sorry affair of a day even worse, by verbally abusing Aldershot fans on the social networking site Twitter after the game. Dillon's second-half substitution of Morgan, who may be leaving to join Conference side Crawley Town, was greeted by sarcastic applause by the fans.

"Like to thank the fans who booed me off the pitch. Where's that going to get you! I hope you all die!" wrote Morgan, before soon apologising. Many fans are, however, outraged.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think they are starting to get greedy...however, I have to say that they are one of the best non-league sides I have ever seen, comparable with Stevenage Borough of a couple of seasons back...who ended up getting promoted.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Crawley may have the money but the size of the club and fan base is tiny as.
Also what bugs me is seen as Sussex its not in Sussex to me, its near enough Gatwick.
Couldnt care less about Crawley and once money guys get bored Crawley end up back where belong in the conference.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There comes a point in the evening when you don't use Twitter, I would suggest this may be after a couple of post match pints as a manager!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Crawley may have the money but the size of the club and fan base is tiny as.
Also what bugs me is seen as Sussex its not in Sussex to me, its near enough Gatwick.
Couldnt care less about Crawley and once money guys get bored Crawley end up back where belong in the conference.

Strange post! Both Gatwick & Crawley are in West Sussex!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst geographically speaking they are in Sussex I cant help but regard Crawley as a "nothing" town and more similar to other nondescript Surrey towns like Guildford, Dorking, Redhill, Horley etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here