Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aldershot message board re brighton scout

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, our previous signing from Aldershot has really set the world alight, so this bodes well....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well, our previous signing from Aldershot has really set the world alight, so this bodes well....
Yeah but Hudson actually gets in the team. :thumbsup:

Not sure how reliable this is though... it's been said on here, so it could just be an echo of that. 606 style.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton sending scouts to non league clubs b4 the official bobajob week can only end in tears im afraid.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
makes me laugh how people think we should stay away from aldershot just because dixon has been shit !

Scouts get all over the place. Watching players at Aldershot might just be following up a tip-off, looking at one of the opposition. Scouts are supposed to see what's out there. Say a 'Gareth Barry' were playing locally, but none of our scouts could be bothered while, say, an Arsenal scout could be bothered?

I've had a London pub-owner ask me to watch his lad play because I mentioned that I worked for The Albion, to see if I could pass the word!
Well if I did see an amazing and obvious talent out there, I would act as any fan of The Albion should, and pass the word about that player to the club. Maybe they'd send a scout.

These sorts of rumour are extremely tenuous though, worthy of local pub banter but nothing worth putting any faith in them.
(and CERTAINLY not worth talking down Dixon or Robinson on the back of)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here