Alcatraz

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Gets better & better, I found a few preview :whistle: episodes on line!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have already watched ten episodes and it is FAB!!!!! Required watching!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Watched the first episode last night having just finished watching Homeland.

Was expecting great things, but so far i'm unconvinced.

Neil's character is typically brash and vengeful, the dude from Lost is in no fit shape to be her partner but I suppose you need the brainy one too, and her family background makes her perfect I guess.

I'm hoping that it evolves quickly into something more coherent and I'll probably peruse the remainder of the series too.

Enjoyed Fringe, one of J.J Abrams other productions so this could turn out great.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got the whole series but have only just started watching it. The first couple were ok enough for me to persevere a bit longer. Heard earlier today that it had been cancelled so I won't bother watching the rest now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've been persevering with it, but don't think I'm hooked enough to be upset that it has been cancelled.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've got the whole series but have only just started watching it. The first couple were ok enough for me to persevere a bit longer. Heard earlier today that it had been cancelled so I won't bother watching the rest now.

Probably favourite, just when you think you've sussed it, there's another twist to keep you guessing. I'm f***ed now, I will never know if my quantum physic calculations were correct :)

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Remember Flash Forward? I was all over that like a rash and they bloody cancelled that as well! Loved that series

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here