Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albums

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I expect you've already got them all but some decent modern stuff out at the moment,

Razorlights latest offering
Zutons latest offering
The Feeling (actually a good album, even if the tracks they've released are a bit soppy)
Kooks
Orson (see Feeling)

Can't go wrong with Queen Greatest Hits 1 either, which is currently hogging my CD player.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Pet Sounds 40th Anniversary edition (contains new 5.1 stereo surround sound remix)- put it through your 5 speakers and melt into the genius...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Right, sod it, i'm buying *cough* the Fratellis album, as everyone seems to be raving about it!

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Withdean Wanderer said:
Right, sod it, i'm buying *cough* the Fratellis album, as everyone seems to be raving about it!

I haven't listened to the album but am a fan of Henrietta, Chelsea Dagger and Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night (only 3 songs of theirs i have heard)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
get cape wear cape fly, top album and also playing the Concorde in a few weeks.
If you haven't got it Snow Patrol new one is top.
Fratellis is a top top album so good choice

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
All them ones are shit. Get yourself Wolf Parade, any album by the bees, boards of canada and Jackson and his computer band. You will be sorted.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Fratellis:angry: My bird loves em but they are poo snar.

munkfish said:

Silly. That would have even been trite and childish music if it had been released in 1980, when that twee electronic stuff was deemed interesting.

I mean, if you really are thrilled by that, go and get 'From The Tearooms Of Mars' by Landscape, or 'Systems of Romance' by Ultravox - those albums should really blow yer mind.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Took delivery of two CD's last week, courtesy of Amazon, Sergio Mendes (first track is the one made with the Black Eyed Peas - Mas Que Nada, just reminds me of the summer and football every time I hear it), second one is by Miles Davis but I haven't listened to it yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here