Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's Stadium delay a Red Herring * High BP ? do not read *

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Cant deal with this anymore, what the hell is wrong with these arseholes?I Bet they are loving the press attention! God it's going to be great when we walk into that sparkling new arena!
Albion will never die, we will play at Falmer stadium and my kids(when i have) them will love it!

f*** You LDC you pathetic losers YOU CANNOT WIN and you know it!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Albion's Stadium delay a Red Herring * High BP ? do not read *

80's Seagull said:
Well if the stadium doesn't get built there you will end up with a supermarket instead, so how do like them apples you twat.

Not so much a supermarket but an incinerator. I remember in the early- mid 90's brighton council had earmarked the land for something like this.

Simon Barnes has an understanding of the truth that would have made Joseph Goebbels proud.

For years, he has been peddling the Big Lie that the Albion intend to support Falmer with a massive hotel and office development that would compare with John Madejski's scheme at Reading.

The last time I saw him wheel out this black propaganda was at the Lewes District Council meeting in December, when he managed to slip it into the supplementary question he asked at Public Question Time.

Like all Big Liars, he relies on the gullibility of the ignorant. That's why he gets a hearing within LDC circles.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't want to smashy smashy without knowing the correct targets. Where does that nasty woman live. I smash her windows.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Simon Barnes is trying to plant a seed of doubt into the minds of Albion fans by saying the finances are not in place. There maybe some element of truth because investors will want cast iron guarantees they wont lose money and until the JR is out of the way wont bring out their chequebooks. On the other hand it maybe a double bluff from FPC and LDC because they're shit scared about losing.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Edited what I wrote before as I missed out on the 1st post that Simon Barnes is connected to FPC. I now know what the relationship is between him and LDC, he is their bitch and they own him.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Is this the Simon Barnes, Falmer, who wishes to be contacted at 01273 608412 if anyone has any questions about falmer?

Not that i want anyone to phone him or anything, as that would be plain silly.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
"Housing and supermarkets all the way to Woodingdean"?

What fantasy world do these idiots live in? I can hardly see a string of supermarkets getting permission to build on that land, bearing in mind Albion's victory was all based around the fact it is the ONLY VIABLE SITE.

I am so sick of these liars. We have spent years dragging through public inquiries to establish the facts, as they insisted, and now because they don't like the result they tell lie after lie about the plans.

None of them are fit to be public representatives.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Is this the Simon Barnes, Falmer, who wishes to be contacted at 01273 608412 if anyone has any questions about falmer?

Is that really his number?

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln

Oooh, does it specify when not to call? When I'm lying awake at night unable to sleep could he be the person to call to set my mind at ease?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Give the residents of Falmer two choices, a stadium or an incinerator.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Bloody scare mongering twit. I was at my parents house in Withdean and some old fool pushed a letter in the door to get people to appeal against the planning application for more seats. With his own phone number with a "confidential line" because they would obviously be roughed up!

Perhaps talksport could ring him up....

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rent boy for hire ?.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
'Good afternoon Mr Barnes. I am calling on behalf of the Back of the Dover Lorry Immigration/MegaMart partnership. I believe you wish to have a supermarket and some low-cost housing near your picturesque village of Falmer...'

Before his solicitors get stroppy, it's a joke. OK? A bit like his statements.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
brightonfan_86 said:
This is so f***ing annoying, I hope LDC and the Falmer Villagers burn in hell. :angry: :angry:

Apart from Derek Chapman, and the LDC councillors who would have voted against the High Court action had they been given the chance, of course!

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Hmmmm. Time this lying little shit came in for a spot of my special "treatment" methinks...

wanted_barnes.jpg

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
:clap2: :lolol: Nice one Roz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here