Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Youth v Aston Villa

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
We played Sheff Utd last night, actually feel a little sorry for their players. Got absolutely trounced 7-0 in horrible conditions, but what makes it worse is that it could have been near on double that. Not sure if you can bet on FAYC, but if you can I think I may be inclined to stick £50 on us to win it.

maybe...if you can keep up with us....

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Well what can I say 1st was boring and didn't really get going till 2nd half (like the 1st team) the passing game, well I think they do it better than the 1st team !!! I wouldn't be shocked to see a view play against Wrexham as they deserve it ... Jfc is something else and could def fill the weak link in the centre of the field ATM but I'm guessing Gus thinks he's to young, our goalkeeper done well great positioning only had to make 1 or 2 saves but a good view went wide but he have it covered any how cumming-Bart was a beast on the right wing to skilled up alot of players, only player on our team who had a poor game was number 5 gave the ball away a good few time his 1st touch wasn't fantastic but yh overall we never looked like losing !!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Like first team we gave ball away in some dangerous places just outside our own box. The passing style is the same, one upfront. Didnt work too well in first half. Second half was improvement and looked good once we scored. Again a few risky passes, but much improved

For me Vickers at the back stood out. Cumming-Bart was great going forward down the right wing too. Forster-Caskey goal was brilliant, after he scored he looked a much better, more confident player. He is obviously technically better than the rest of the team.

I thought Burke for Villa (no.10) and Grealish (no.11) winger stood out for them

Bit of a scuffle after the final whistle which was a bit odd too

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The only problem for their no.10 was he kept falling over his ego.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Cumming-Bart stood out for me, looked good down the wing, Forster-Caskey looked good , a few sloppy passes by the team and lacked that final ball, felt we needed to be stronger in the tackling as well.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Do we think the club will be pleased with the attendance tonight? I expected more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here