Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Women

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agyemang making a point with her celebration about not loving the late sub appearances. Great goals all round, over 2k at Crawley, imagine what we could get in Brighton. Great to hear lots of girls chanting "Brighton" and "Seagulls!", not to mention the other chants - "You're not fit to referee" "Dirty northern bastards" and "Sacked in the morning"
:lolol:
Time to look at Palace tickets, we should get a good result there. Glory days.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
vrey good win. Have just watched replays and what a terrible decision Brighton 3rd penalty goal was. Brighton forward just ran into defender who gets booked and sent off

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Excellent win today at home for Albion Women and a great game for the neutral with 6 goals and 10 a side at the end.

Up to 2nd in the table for 24 hours at least.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Worth the trek from Eastbourne again. Kirby mouthed to the bench she'd done her groin before her late run. Good result, Villa are a strong side.
Robinson throwing her arms about sulking as always, getting Pattinson sent off. The teams forming together nicely. All that's missing is a home near Brighton.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
"What was the Agyemang celebration mentioned above? Didn't note it." Just someone trying to create a story out of nothing. Shes on loan so lets give our own girls priority.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
vrey good win. Have just watched replays and what a terrible decision Brighton 3rd penalty goal was. Brighton forward just ran into defender who gets booked and sent off
Seeing it at the game I thought it was soft. Seeing it 4 times since, it is a red card all day long. She's gone towards Seike off the ball and clearly leaves something on her.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I took DFP Jr again, what an awesome game, two strong sides. The Villa red card was nailed on, saw it in real time and where I was sat the Villa media team were next to me so I could see it on their laptops , defender clearly stepped out with the intention of off-the-ball contact.

Personal highlight, age 6 and my boy is starting to join in with the songs 😃

I’ve said it before and will say it again, if you’ve got little ones and want to introduce them to a stadium environment without the cost or scale of the Amex then watching the ladies is an excellent introduction.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Elbowed her in the face apparently.
Looked to me like an shoulder upper cut, definitely wanted to make sure she couldn't get past her....red all day long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here