Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion vs Racing Club - match updates

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Lets not go over the top with this.....

Hell WHY NOT! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Were going to CRUSH this Division and Revell will score 40 goals AT LEAST!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I'm off to the pub to celebrate!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good show what? :drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Woodchip said:
First half hattrick. That's 1 goal every 45 minutes. How many goals is that over the course of a season then, taking into account average injuries, etc...
Hmmmm the amount of amatuer French teams in League One I'd make that about.... none.

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Woodchip said:
First half hattrick. That's 1 goal every 45 minutes. How many goals is that over the course of a season then, taking into account average injuries, etc...

Dont you mean 15 minutes, old fruit?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm going to celebrate this for a week.........:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Dont you mean 15 minutes, old fruit?

Now you've done it! He'll flounce off again now. :jester:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Magoo out
Will you give it a rest, he along with Dean Wilkins has just got as 11-0 win, I'm fed up with your constant Magoo Out jibes.

:jester:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The kids won 7-0 too. Vive le whatnot.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Port Le Havre managed to keep Albion scoreless for the first 27 minutes; Robinson and Kazim-Richards each went close before the latter opened the scoring on 27 minutes.

Two minutes later Revell - supplied by Kazim-Richards after a neat turn and pass - doubled the lead. The third goal arrived on 33 minutes, as Kazim-Richards won the ball in midfield and ran forward to score.

The fourth goal, four minutes later, saw a neat passing move involving Kazim-Richards, Dean Hammond and Revell ended by Robinson.

Revell completed a 12-minute hat-trick with goals on 39 and 41 minutes, before chasing down a lost cause to set up Robinson in the final minute of the first half.

Mark McGhee made ten changes at the interval, meaning a completely different team starting the second half. Trialists Jacques Williams and 21-year-old Hungarian-born David Galantai starting in midfield.

Liam Marum was joined in attack by Joe Gatting, with Cox taking up the role by Kazim-Richards in the first half.

The French side held Albion for the opening 15 minutes, before Williams headed in a pin-point cross from the left by Sam Rents. Marum added number nine on 70 minutes, before Cox fired home from the edge of the box to make it double figures.

Cox saved the best until last, as he controlled the ball some twenty yards from goal and hit a superb volley home in the final minute.

Jaques Williams
Trialist Jacques Williams heads Albion's eighth goal

McGhee said, "The opposition were not from our level, so we won't be kidded by that - but our shape was, enthusiasm was good and so was our attempt to put into practice the tactics.

"The movement ahead of the ball was excellent and that's the sort of thing we've taken from the training ground. The finishing was terrific.

Meanwhile Albion's youth team - also in Le Havre for a week-long training session - went goal crazy, hitting seven past local Le Havre side Caucriauville.

In a match played before the first-team fixture at Gonfreville, the scholars ran out 7-1 winners as Matthew Foreman scored four times, Lloyd Skinner grabbed a brace and Kane Louis were also on target.

Albion First Half: (4-3-3) Henderson; Hart, Elphick, El-Abd, Bagayoko; Hammond (Reid 43), Carpenter, Loft; Kazim-Richards, Robinson, Revell.

Albion Second Half: (4-3-3) Kuipers, Reid, Breach, P Hinshelwood, Rents; Williams, Galantai, Frutos; Cox, Gatting, Marum.

0,,10433~2947701,00.jpg

He's fatter than me!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who's Galantie?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
0-0 after 27 minutes.
7-0 after 45 minutes. That's some going!

Scorers, in case anyone cares;

Revell 3
CKR 2
JR 2
Cox 2
Williams 1
Marum 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here