Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion vs. McDons Official Thread

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Mark McGhee will name a strong line up for tonight's final pre-season friendly with MK Dons at the National Hockey Stadium.

Doug Loft and Kerry Mayo are both back to fitness - although Mayo is unlikely to figure after playing around in hour in last night's 3-1 win over Crawley.

Joel Lynch is unlikely to be risked, and Albion's other absentees are Guy Butters, Adam Hinshelwood and Charlie Oatway.

Goalkeepers Michel Kuipers and Wayne Henderson are set to play 45 minutes each - as they have done for most games throughout the build up.

Albion's only two match fit central defenders Tommy Elphick and Adam El-Abd will feature at centre-half; although McGhee is continuing his search for a loan replacement.

Albion (possible): (4-4-2) Kuipers/Henderson, Hart, El-Abd, Elphick, Reid; Brittain, Carpenter, Hammond, Frutos; Kazim-Richards, Robinson

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
FalmerforAll!** said:
McDons v Albion ACTUALLY:nono: :p

And why make the thread so early?

:p

Because NSC is going offline later and we have no idea when it'll be coming back on.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well the team that's playing this evening looks like it'll be the team for the first game of the season, unless we sign a central defender on loan (doubt we will though), so it'll be interesting to see how the team play this evening, I'm going to say a comprehensive 4-1 victory to us :clap2:

Last edited:

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Is there any commentary on teh game anywhere?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought it was MK Dons. Or are we playing a Mcdonalds 11 as part of our pre season programme?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Against Rotherham will Kuipers and Henderson get a half each?

It will be like the old Shilton or Clemence thing for England. Couldnt decide so they got rotated.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Edward Scissorhands said:
Centre backs?

And Jake Robinson could go in goal. :clap2:

that would be flairtastic

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I fancy us to get rolled over by Martin Allen's boys tonight due to a shit defence

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I love how Loft has suddenly been accepted by the Argus/McGhee as a vital first team player.

We really are desperate at the moment.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Rougvie said:
I love how Loft has suddenly been accepted by the Argus/McGhee as a vital first team player.

We really are desperate at the moment.

if loft starts at rotherham i might just kill myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here