Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion villains hall of shame

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I like Barry would always stop for a chat when ever I would meet him knows his stuff is a real football fan

Tried to get us thrown out of the league so is a king sized twat.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ray Bloom was considered an Albion villain once of course. He was on the board when Archer sold the ground and many thought he was involved in the process. He was being duped by Archer and Belloti as well as everyone else I seem to remember . Archer actually lied to him, a fellow director about the whole process and put Ray in a very bad light with Albion fans for a while. Funny how things turn around.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ray Bloom was considered an Albion villain once of course. He was on the board when Archer sold the ground and many thought he was involved in the process. He was being duped by Archer and Belloti as well as everyone else I seem to remember . Archer actually lied to him, a fellow director about the whole process and put Ray in a very bad light with Albion fans for a while. Funny how things turn around.

I have always felt that might have had considerable influence on young Tony's subsequent largesse.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Biggest VILLAIN for me has to be the POTLESS pillock Dick Tight, myself and THOUSANDS of other INTELLIGANT Albion FANS will never FORGET his lies and MISRUNNING of the club and if it wasn't for TONY Bloom then there would be NO Falmer and PROBABLY no club either.

Oh no Ernest, with hundreds of JCLs on the board now you have just ensured this thread runs and runs!!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Norman Baker
Ann di Vecchi
that Peacehaven LibDem councillor who got nicked for causing a fight about a beach hut.
John Catt
Stanley Archer Bellotti in that order (ordure).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Graham Kelly. In reply to my letter pleading to the FA to do something he hand wrote on the bottom of a typed standard reply "what the hell can I do"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and that gobby Grimsby player (whose name I can't remember) giving some to the crowd when we got relegated under Coppell

funniest thing was a couple of years after that he was at Rotherham , first day of the season we played them (this I think was when they started on minus points) , gobby shit at an awful game and was substituted so a chorus of Albion fans pointing down chanting as such , he trudged off with tears in his eyes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh , the Gobby Gillingham player from the 1-1 a couple of seasons back

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Biggest VILLAIN for me has to be the POTLESS pillock Dick Tight, myself and THOUSANDS of other INTELLIGANT Albion FANS will never FORGET his lies and MISRUNNING of the club and if it wasn't for TONY Bloom then there would be NO Falmer and PROBABLY no club either.

Dick Knight is far from an Albion villain, he is no Tony Bloom but he did bring us home, got Falmer off the ground and kept things afloat with very little resources. For that i have admiration for the man. In fact my only gripe with him was at the Southwick FC club house when he first got involved, he was looking for backing from the fans and said £2 million would be made available to strengthen the team! As we all know he never put the money in but he was the figurehead for our club during its most difficult time and done a good job. Not sure if he knew how he was going to get us to where we are now but he played a big part in the journey.
Biggest maverick yes, villain no.

Biggest Villains:
Stanley (played the fool but knew what he was doing)
Archer (the brains behind the scene)
Bellotti (employed by the other two as front man to take the heat)
Other villains are out there but none more deserving than these three!

PS: Biggest clowns got to Brian Bedson and Barry Lloyd for selling a £million player for £70K

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dick Knight is far from an Albion villain, he is no Tony Bloom but he did bring us home, got Falmer off the ground and kept things afloat with very little resources. For that i have admiration for the man. In fact my only gripe with him was at the Southwick FC club house when he first got involved, he was looking for backing from the fans and said £2 million would be made available to strengthen the team! As we all know he never put the money in but he was the figurehead for our club during its most difficult time and done a good job. Not sure if he knew how he was going to get us to where we are now but he played a big part in the journey.
:facepalm:

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

And another one reeled in

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Graham Kelly. In reply to my letter pleading to the FA to do something he hand wrote on the bottom of a typed standard reply "what the hell can I do"

Good shout. Kelly sold football down the river generally. With us he couldn't be arsed - out of his job not that long afterwards because he handed everything to the Prem League.

John Catt again .......... hope the Old Bill finally get him down a very dark alley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here