Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Me

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'll be there-resplendent in The Stripes...plus my lucky hat which won the playoff final for us!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Possibly. As I said on the other thread it's a bit 'after the event'. If we're not doing anything else we'll probably pop down but it won't be a 'must see' thing - unless we're also celebrating getting Falmer.

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
Me

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i think it's ridiculous to have it 6 weeks after the event should be now or never and it worrys me this could turn in to a flop which is the last thing we need falmer wise after such a positive weekend with publicity!.that said i'd love to go but im on my future brother in laws stag weekend then

plenty of this :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

while thinking about this:dance: :dance:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Third victory parade in 4 years .... you would think the Council would build an permanent arena with a sign stating:
"Albion celebrating here every July!"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I shall be taking the kids.

They (and I) missed the last 2, so they need to see one of these.

Let's hope it's a nice day and loads turn up.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think this is a shit idea, we only finished 4th in the league and dont deserve a huge fussy parade to show off a Play Off trophy.

BUT on the other hand I think it may be a sneaky way to get thousands of people out on the streets to show JP once again how important Falmer is so well done to the Club if thats what it is.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Are people really moaning about having a parade? Jeez, we should all be proud that the club are being given a chance to have one. If Falmer gets the no, we probably never will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here