Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Sheffield Wednesday - All your comments here!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Sounds like we are beginning to gel together and get things sorted. After watching disappointing performances against Oldham and Plymouth and a good in parts performance against QPR, I'm looking forward to the Rushden game to see a much improved Brighton.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Kuipers Left Hand said:
Sounds like we are beginning to gel together and get things sorted. After watching disappointing performances against Oldham and Plymouth and a good in parts performance against QPR, I'm looking forward to the Rushden game to see a much improved Brighton.

What about the Hartlepool game?

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
leon knight knight knight:flameboun :bounce: :lolol: :drink: :clap2: :wave: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :bounce: :flameboun

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
smudge said:
I said 2-0, I told you so, I was right, I can see the future!!!

I wish I could, at this rate I'll be in the PTB county league come Christmas :shootself

Still who cares when you get three points and go second in the table :clap2:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I managed to get a ticket yesteday - hurrah - thought they played really well for the majority of the game. I also thought Sheff Weds looked pretty poor and their no. 20 (Beswetherwick or something) was absolutely shocking also the guy who got booked for taking McPhee down. One of his 'classic moments' was in teh first half where he managed to head a bar vertically up in the air not once but twice all very amusing....

Thought Leon Knight was absolute class and he sure does look like one classy player, the way he runs at defenders is fantastic and surely must scare a lot of opposition players.

Can't wait to get a ticket for the next game now......

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Great result and should have been there as i broke down on a packed m25 and had a mare 5 hrs grrrrrrrr fu-king around grrrrrr.

Looked at the papers ratings and lots of 8s and a 9 so at last we have got our act together superbbbbbbbbbbbb.:clap2: :clap: :drink: :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here