Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v ipswich

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm looking forward to seeing the Albion's goals - followed by Jewell's latest post match comments on BBC Look East. Then I will be looking for my cocky Tractor Boy neighbours to ask them what went wrong, as they have been bigging themselves up all week - te he. They wouldn't listen when I said we'd be a different side to the game at their place. Oh well you can't help some people can you?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
4 game winning streak,12 goals scored.Ipswich are coming to win. I know your all preocupied with Liverpool. Next week Michael Chopra is gonna show CMS how to be a striker!! Seriously though,should be areally good game between 2 in-form sides,im expecting a bit of a goal fest!!!

That went well, I thought.

D

Deleted member 18477

4 game winning streak,12 goals scored.Ipswich are coming to win. I know your all preocupied with Liverpool. Next week Michael Chopra is gonna show CMS how to be a striker!! Seriously though,should be areally good game between 2 in-form sides,im expecting a bit of a goal fest!!!

I told you to watch out for will Buckley!
He tore your left back to shreds!

You should have watched out for razak, Mackail smith, Barnes, el abd, mattock, Navarro & Bridcutt as well!

f*** what a team performance. And as for your banner hahahahaha! 'you can shove your banner up your arse' *clap clap*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here