Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v gills

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm not a STH but got my Gills ticket for Upper West last week. Should be an interesting game as I doubt Gus will put out the entire first team but I imagine there'll be decent players on show due to our depth of squad in attacking positions.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Got mine a few days ago. Really wanted to go as it's the first game under floodlights ( well, some of it will be).

This, plus I don't reckon my chances of getting a ticket for the Doncaster match are that great.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Come on people... 1st ever night game... you simply have to see the lights on... I'm in the north stand and may need some help with showing up the WSU library members:lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Aren't a fair amount of people on holiday and don't most people get paid at the end of the month? I reckon there will be a late rush.

It shall be my first game at Amex as I am at a wedding on 6th August... :tantrum:

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Just bought tickets for me and my 5 year old in the east stand. Hope he enjoys his first game as much as i did 30 odd years ago in the Goldstone east stand..

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i thought it would be a fitting tribute to Gillingham, especially after the whole ground share thing...

Almost to say, "This is our new Stadium, but we recognise you took us in when our chips were down, and for that we salute you!"

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i thought it would be a fitting tribute to Gillingham, especially after the whole ground share thing...

Almost to say, "This is our new Stadium, but we recognise you took us in when our chips were down, and for that we salute you!"

But if I remember rightly, when we had a chance to come and play back in Brighton instead, Paul Scally would not allow us to back out of the deal. I understand his business reasons for that but don't get carried away with the thought that Gillingham were overflowing with the milk of human kindness. They condemned us to further years of suffering.

But if I remember rightly, when we had a chance to come and play back in Brighton instead, Paul Scally would not allow us to back out of the deal. I understand his business reasons for that but don't get carried away with the thought that Gillingham were overflowing with the milk of human kindness. They condemned us to further years of suffering.
:facepalm:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
How big will the crowd be for this one? I'm looking forward to the first evening game at falmer but will the albion make enough people aware that this is a great opportunity to see the stadium for all those none season ticket holders! WHO'S giving it a blank????

FFS get off your fat arses (not you Rev, I Know you'll be there) and get along to "support the lads". Mr Mod, this site seems to be full of individuals who create hysteria once match tickets go on sale, like it's a sell out straight away, web ticket service is down, or cant get through on the phone. Think about it guys, apart from trying to show off, Gillingham for example, season ticket holders seats are reserved FFS. Then you get the "I've got my ticket, took me 4 hours hanging on the phone" which I duly believe puts people off trying to purchase them. Myself, I leave it for 24 hours and its done in 5 minutes, because my ticket is reserved.....Seeemples

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Come on people... 1st ever night game... you simply have to see the lights on... I'm in the north stand and may need some help with showing up the WSU library members:lolol:

Don't worry - we'll be there and in full voice for our first game under the floodlights. It'll be a cracker!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
bought our tickets for spurs & gills games a couple of weeks ago, just need as much of an Amex fix as possible, and need to make bum groove in my seat

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
FFS get off your fat arses (not you Rev, I Know you'll be there) and get along to "support the lads". Mr Mod, this site seems to be full of individuals who create hysteria once match tickets go on sale, like it's a sell out straight away, web ticket service is down, or cant get through on the phone. Think about it guys, apart from trying to show off, Gillingham for example, season ticket holders seats are reserved FFS. Then you get the "I've got my ticket, took me 4 hours hanging on the phone" which I duly believe puts people off trying to purchase them. Myself, I leave it for 24 hours and its done in 5 minutes, because my ticket is reserved.....Seeemples

You are totally right. Reserved for at least a week, just nip in to either of the Ticket Offices at your leisure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here