Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion u23s v manure u23s

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Kadrah looks a very good prospect , his hold up play already standing out , Man Utd look very good btw .

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Excellent.

You need character to become a starting midfielder in the PL and this is a test he needs to pass if he's going to turn useful.

I agree. What we hear from the Irish camp is that he has bucketloads of it, but this is a real test for him. He must be hurt that he's seemingly so far off the first team but Potter has proven time and time again he'll back young players who show him enough (I personally have no idea how White gets into midfield ahead of him, not to mention Alzate but that's another story).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Too good. Really good goal the 3rd. Their number 10 is VERY classy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree. What we hear from the Irish camp is that he has bucketloads of it, but this is a real test for him. He must be hurt that he's seemingly so far off the first team but Potter has proven time and time again he'll back young players who show him enough (I personally have no idea how White gets into midfield ahead of him, not to mention Alzate but that's another story).

And Moder. And possibly Baluta.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Good to see the club is teaching the same ideology from Under 23s to First Team with obvious pathway development for the ideas of missing crucial chances.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Game on, 2 in 2 mins for Weir. Unsurprisingly we have much more shape and threat with a striker on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here