Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion to take Chef

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Not sure if this has appeared before - apologies if it has.

According to the Argus the club are planning to take a chef away with them this weekend. Wonder if that's a ploy to make sure that Butters et al don't scoff Fish and Chips in Blackpool?

It was lucky that it started raining at the beginning of the game on Saturday, Oatway's slaughtering of FDM in the match programme made me piss myself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
I think that I would think twice about fish and chips in Blackpool. It is less than 50 miles from Sellafield...

Dungeness and Le Havre probably aren't much further from where fish sold in Sussex are caught and both are home to Nuclear Power Stations. ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
which chef, the little one

*coat*

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I saw this, also apparently they are going to have a stroll along the beach friday night and saturday morning

Lush

Mods' Pet
filthy said:
I saw this, also apparently they are going to have a stroll along the beach friday night and saturday morning

Noooooooo! This is my theory as to why teams lose at Withdean.

They come down the night before, have a nice stroll along the beach and start thinking they're on their holidays. Next thing they know we've got the three points in the bag.

Don't let's fall into the same trap.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Icy Gull said:
Dungeness and Le Havre probably aren't much further from where fish sold in Sussex are caught and both are home to Nuclear Power Stations. ;)

Sellafield is a re-processing plant as well. Their effluence affects everything with a pulse. Dungeness and Le Havre post their shit to Sellafield. Man, it's f***ing dangerous up there.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
They are also going for a stroll along Blackpool prom on Saturday morning as part of their match build up - bizarre but true (from last night's Argus)!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GUNTER said:
They are also going for a stroll along Blackpool prom on Saturday morning as part of their match build up - bizarre but true (from last night's Argus)!
not that bizarre as filthy said a few posts up from this one !

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Let's hope they don't go Donkey riding or Butter's will be worn out before they play.

:D (strategically placed to ensure everyone understands it's a joke)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The Large One said:
Sellafield is a re-processing plant as well. Their effluence affects everything with a pulse. Dungeness and Le Havre post their shit to Sellafield. Man, it's f***ing dangerous up there.

Sellafield isn't a power station, it's just a reprocessing plant.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Sellafield isn't a power station, it's just a reprocessing plant.

Le Havre sends their waste to Cap De La Hague near Cherbourg - that's a reprocessing plant too. Some of that waste no doubt finds its way into the English Channel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here