Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Thinking Big

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't care if they were all stupid enough to put their boots on the wrong feet if that meant competing at the right end of the league.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Couldn't care if they were all stupid enough to put their boots on the wrong feet if that meant competing at the right end of the league.

good one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My understanding is that these so called LUMPS can actually play a bit as well.

Plus at times last season we looked like midgets against giants.

Like them or not, both Adams & Wilkins mentioned time and again how many times we got "out muscled".

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Brilliant. So we are going to be a team of LUMPS who just LUMP it forward to the big man.

Don't agree at all, from what we saw last season Dicker can play, Spiller comes with a reputation as a ball player, Wright is an out and out winger and Dickinson despite his size seems to be good on the ball. Not going to buy (or trial) all that just to hoof the ball over the top. Also Murray is not known for his pace and power and is another who likes it played to feet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
"Supporters are prone to pay too much attention to how their team fares during the pre-season programme, "

What utter bollox. I generally totally ignore pre-season results, and if I didn't come on here, I'm not sure I'd even know we played last night, let alone won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here