Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion tattoo

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I have a tattoo of Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagulls!

on my willy

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
scooter1 said:
Red Dragon in Horsham, owned by a fella called Danny Fuller and he's about the best tattooist around - Did all of mine and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Not cheap, but then pay peanuts - get monkeys!!

I agree the fella is a top top tatooist, i've known him for years, he's done all of mine about 12 in total and he's just finished a massive back piece for me.
i wouldn't trust anyone else !:bowdown:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
robinwoolley said:
Really random but I have a mate who is thinking of getting a tattoo for his football club and was just wondering whether anyone on here has an albion tattoo and if they do what does it look like or say?
best to design one yourself,like moi,then you know its not the same as everyone else

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
At least my seagull is facing the right direction!!:glare:

It's more aesthetically pleasing that way.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i have "i am working class" emblazoned across my forehead. does the trick.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Tattoo's are shite, wish I didn't have "Made in Brighton, 28-2-61" written on the top of my arm when I was pissed in Gib in '79!

The lips on my arse always gets a laugh! :jester:

Really glad I never got any that show though.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Was in Tesco,Longton Stoke-on-Trent a few months back.Almost wet myself when i saw this,some guy with made in Stoke-on-Trent,tattoed on the back of his neck. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Now i have seen a 'dead man walking' :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here