Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Tatoo's

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Where in Brighton is going to be able to do the best club badge for me?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
How about:

Top line: 'Made in Brighton'

Middle: The club crest (the proper, circular one not that rubbish one we've got now)

Lower: the year you were born

...I'll get me coat

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive got my ex wifes name on my leg..thankfully in Chinese...
and on the other leg...snoopy dancing, which looks more like a dancing
banana...thank god its just on my legs. I was in the navy, I was drunk, I was in pinkies in Hong Kong..shit happens..

Remember a bloke in Brighton who had a shaved head, and had a tattoo of a head and shoulders of some cartoon character on the side of his head....

He let the hair grow on the tattoos head, and made me smile every time i saw him...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not really an Albion tat', but I had "Made in Brighton" put at the top of my arm with my date of birth underneath. I f***ing hate it & always have done. I was drunk, in Gibraltar in 1980 & caved in to peer pressure. It's faded so much now it's almost a blur!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How about

Sit down for the Albion!-The Withdean Years.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Black seagull silouhette. With the roman numerals for the date Falmer opens inscribed underneath it . That's what you want.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love 'stand or fall' from Sussex by the Sea as an idea. I would love it if that were put into the new branding we are rumoured to be getting when we move into the San Queeero.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Black seagull silouhette. With the roman numerals for the date Falmer opens inscribed underneath it . That's what you want.

This is what I want, to cover up a tattoo on my right shoulder. Without the numerals though. Not just an albion tattoo but a general Brighton one like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here