Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Tatoo's

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Basically, i'm thinking of getting an Albion tatto on my sleeve, kinda like where Calvin Davies and Andrew Crofts i think has his.

But. I come to NSC with a dilemma! What do i get? I want an inscription.

So far i've got Mickey Adam's "Keep The Faith" or "Passion and Pride" but they both seem a bit... well. Shite.

NSC, i present to you the question that is: What inscriptoin do i get on my tiny frame?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Whatever floats your boat

Sorted. I'll get "what ever floats your boat" on my arm :thumbsup:

I've got those two ideas in mind but i was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions to consdier, just incase theres a wicked inscriptoin i forgot/didn't know that woudl be awesome on my arm.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've yet to see a tattoo that doesn't look tacky. Its never an enhancement, always a blemish. Having one where its pretty much permanently on show is fairly disastrous.

IMO, like.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I've yet to see a tattoo that doesn't look tacky. Its never an enhancement, always a blemish. Having one where its pretty much permanently on show is fairly disastrous.

IMO, like.

I guess, but i'd like one thats on show but inconspicuous, thus the bottom of my for arm.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
How about "Stand or Fall", from GOSBTS? Someone suggested we have it over the players' tunnel. Which is probably better than on your arm. Personally, I think text tattoos look naff - go for a simple seagull outline. Like mine!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Wow the resentment towards tatoos on here!

Stand or Fall would be fantastic actually! I've not got the biceps for a tatoo... i'm really slim which is why i thought if i'm gonna getone, make it an inscription going up my arm.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
On your right arm "This is the right side this is the right side this is the right side Brighton arm"
On your left arm " This is the left side this is the left side this is the left side Brighton arm"

oh my god! thats class! i, for the first time, actually laughed like propperly not just smiling to my self.

if i had that i'td be a great conversation starter!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
On your right arm "This is the right side this is the right side this is the right side Brighton arm"
On your left arm " This is the left side this is the left side this is the left side Brighton arm"

Quality!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hate tattoos especially on women as I think it makes them look like a tart but that is an age thing like the little chain around the ankle. If I had to have one it would say you only get out what you put in.

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
My flatmate's got "Unparalled History Glorious future" below his badge. Sadly the crest is a liverbird. I've got the old circular badge on my shoulder blade -only problem is I never see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here