Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion suffer injuries blow

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Lynch has been playing regularly at left back for Forest so Adams should man up and bring him back.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Lynch has been playing regularly at left back for Forest so Adams should man up and bring him back.
People seem to be forgetting two things on this one. Number one, even if whatever issues caused him to leave in the first place could be sorted out, he is now starting games regularly in a higher division, with a bigger club, they're starting to turn their form around as well. Better training facilities, etc, and he has the chance to earn himself a permanent move - more money and more chances to play in the Championship. He probably doesn't want to come back and if we did force him that would cause problems on it's own without what's already happened.

And secondly there is nothing to say that we CAN recall him. We might not have the option at all. :shrug:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
good news , near relagation with supposed first choice lb playing gash in every game. Needs changes all over the park.

Kuipers is more of a concern however

:thumbsup:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Sullivan is more than capable of coming in as goalkeeper. Will be Virgo or El-Abd at left back.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Went to my old school, season ticket near me, and all the time he was annonymously posting away!...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
So are we going to be seeing Mayo back in an Albion shirt in the next few games...!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Your first season with the old season ticket too! And we are shit! MAYO!?!?!?

NO PLEASE NO!

anything but that fat lump of rubbish!

I'd prefer Adam El Abd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here