Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion suffer injuries blow

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Kuipers and Richards struggling for Saturday and Livermore out until New Year.

Fear not though because MAYO is back in LIGHT training.

Interesting comment on Livermore from Adams..."He’s had a history throughout his career of chronic knee problems."

GREAT signing then...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
That's alright, only a month to go until Dick Knight can get his chequebook out to save us from relegation...

Oh, wait! :jester:

D

Deleted User X18H

Here comes the selfdoubt and excuses -Adams said: “It was a killer blow at the weekend, going down to fifth-bottom. That makes this group of players a poor group – which I can’t believe – and me a poor manager.

“We’ve all got ideas about how it could have been better, and I think there are some mitigating circumstances, but the table doesn’t lie.

“We have got to pick ourselves up and get on with it.”

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mitigating circumstances are Chesneys EXCELLENT thread on all Adams mistakes so far.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Kuipers and Richards struggling for Saturday and Livermore out until New Year.

Fear not though because MAYO is back in LIGHT training.

Interesting comment on Livermore from Adams..."He’s had a history throughout his career of chronic knee problems."

GREAT signing then...

I know! Then he adds "but he hasn’t missed a day’s training since he has been here" -- He's not even been here half a season!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Get Lynch back then i guess and play him at LB, unless we've got another promising left back in our youth or reserve team. Otherwise it will be El-Abd there or some shite like that at Left Back.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am not sure we can AFFORD to get Lynch back. I would have thought his wages would be being used to fund some of the loan players we got in after he was shipped out.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I know! Then he adds "but he hasn’t missed a day’s training since he has been here" -- He's not even been here half a season!

yet Adams still would rather play Virgo or El Abd in midfield :rolleyes:

Livermore has been pretty good since he has played in them iddle of midfield, the suspension and injury have been unkind to him, but we have short term fixes for another month in Johnson and Thornton

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I am not sure we can AFFORD to get Lynch back. I would have thought his wages would be being used to fund some of the loan players we got in after he was shipped out.

I would prefer us to bring him back and have someone who can play at LB. We must be able to finance this surely. When does his loan spell end. Can't be too long away.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lynch is on peanuts at the Albion, it's not a case of having him come back, it is more of a case of him not trying in training.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
s'not all bad

ok Kuipers being out is a massive blow but Sully didn't look too bad between the sticks

Richards is shite , so thats really a blessing in disguise

and Livermore , well we need his tough tackling but I think we can do alright with what we have at the mo in midfield :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
OH my god, we're gonna win!

It's written in the stars - bad run of form, injuries, going into a game against a top club. It's so obvious on paper we're going to lose that it means we're gonna go and win...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Why are some people obsessed with this ridiculous argument as it is not our concern all we want is the best players available, that the directors can justify the wages of to help us climb the table. Does anybody who says we cant aford this and that or this player know what wages he/they are on and what the financial situation is correctly at the club as regards directors subsidising the finance.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
good news , near relagation with supposed first choice lb playing gash in every game. Needs changes all over the park.

Kuipers is more of a concern however

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Candidates for left-back:

Adam Virgo
Adam El-Abd
Bradley Johnson

Johnson it is then.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
virgo left back

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
good news , near relagation with supposed first choice lb playing gash in every game. Needs changes all over the park.
But we have no credible alternative. An out of form Richards is better than El-Abd at leftback.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bradley Johnson is a good left-back.

Probably too good,we like to leave that position undermanned to give the opposition the false sense of security they can raid down our left flank without getting tackled. If we start putting players where they can actually play it wont be long b4 we start getting clean sheets and nobody wants to see boring 1-0 wins these days so lets not rock the boat and leave it eh.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here