Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion strikers?

Moneybags

Aug 15, 2009
there all quality but i do think that davies and hart should be given a chance due to the fact that they are playing in the reserve games and both scoring goals.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murray is immense, Dickinson is rather fantastic, Forster is the Golden boy, Hart is the lovable workhorse, Davies is (forgive me) the black sheep.

I love them all. :love: But mostly Murray.

Thats quite a good summing up there! I like that.

I would say Dark Horse as opposed to Black Sheep tho...I still dont feel he has had much chance to shine and this year he could come good.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Meet her at the bank this morning did you, grovelling your way out of your debt that you can't pay off because nobody wants to employ a swindon supporting tard?

It was a question, I hadn't heard the phrase before - but i've just looked it up, rather than seek a useful response like 'your mum' from internet cretins.

Jesus christ man, this is an internet forum and its not one thats really about football, go to brightonfans.com if you want an actual discussion about football, stop moaning and dont bite so f***ing easily

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Craig Davies is doing everything right - not whinging and scoring goals for the reserves. when he gets his chance I really hope he takes it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
[quote

Davies lovers (not that there are that many of them) all seem certain he should be in the team and that Hart shouldn't have got a new contract.

I think there are quite a few on here that have a high opinion of davies and i'm sure there are plenty of people that rate both of them!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ANYONE who can get goals I'm happy enough with :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
by the way - thinking about this yesterday (probably abit slow as no doubt others have made the link ) but will Dickinson just be our new CKR - scoring absolute thunderbolds but not picking up the poachers efforts

not a knock to either players I would like to point out , just a general wondering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here