Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion still flying high at the Racecourse

Ci Sgoti

Feb 22, 2011
Any idea when he is up ? Speaking to some Chester City fans at Leek before Christmas they were hoping for 'sewing mailbags' !

I think he pleaded guilty, GBH on a copper can only mean one thing (touch wood). Perhaps he'll be able to hook up with his old mate Curtis Warren

redstarwxm

Feb 21, 2011
wrexham
I remember going to Wrexham to watch the ALB many seasons ago now, and we were handed flyers to sing "He's Fat He's Round He only wants to sell the ground Gutterman Gutterman" repeat many times. I well remember the ALB fans present sang it continously throughout the match, to the amazement of the Wrexham fans who applauded us big time. Is gutterman still there redstar ???
no way, the gut was run out of town not long after. last known to be living in monaco, where he recieves almost daily grief for his previous wrong doings.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
GOOD glad 2 hear that redstar, people who f**k with football clubs should be forever hassled just like MR STANLEY who started our demise, he gets grief wherever he surfaces it has got 2 him big time, FOOL should have known better than mess with the ALB

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Just been looking at the thread on red passion, seems Wrexham are up for a friendly at the Amex or coming to a league game, would be nice if this was one of the ramp up events.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here