Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion staff and the hygienic approach to the crowd this Saturday - two points

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
We can't buy any anyway, as some people bulk bought it all last week.

I found an almost full litre bottle in my cupboard - I used it when doing any outside catering. I’ll be standing outside the entrance to WSU (south) from 1.15. £2 a squirt if anyone is interested. [MENTION=11236]brianwade[/MENTION] if you wanna avoid faecal matter in your beer, put some round your rim.

Last edited:

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
2 good points.

I hope Barber has read them and acts on them.

Instant dismissal for a drinks server holding the drink by the rim.

Are you seriously suggesting all rimming should be banned at the Amex ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm looking forward to the Piglets Pantry 'Pandemic Pie' on Saturday. Lukewarm Wuhan bats wings in a classic Roman Carbonara sauce, served on a used serviette.

Nice to see you back on form, Easy. I just laughed so hard I blew my left testicle out my backside (again). :clap2:

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
So the drinks server wearing gloves stops viruses being transferred to the glass, but the security staff wearing gloves helps pass it on. :ffsparr:

Seriously flawed logic there.

You missed the point - The servers are not touching one person after another - they are serving glasses of beer to you and do not have to touch you - they wear plastic hygienic gloves

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
I would suggest if you are that concerned maybe you shouldn't go Saturday. I wouldnt leave the house if I thought like this.

I don't give a shit mate - bring it on - I am merely making the point that if you are going say you are hygienic then do it properly. Don't pretend

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Fair point about the pat downs. Do they wear gloves, I've never noticed if his hands are warm or cold! I'm guessing the reply from the club would be that no human contact is made but if the bloke in front coughs (in his sleeve) and is patted down that is then transferred to me.

Thank you someone with a brain - well agreed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

(ii) Security pat downs / checks outside . They have to stop this weekend .

If you have Covid 19 it is likely to be on your gloves , in your hat , on your shirt collar etc etc . So if you get searched or patted down outside it will then present itself on the gloves of the security person . That security person will then pat down several hundred people more and potentially infect a number of them . It does n't matter if they wear gloves they will still transfer the virus . It's a sure fire way of making sure the virus is transmitted to lots more people - assuming one person has it of course ( and that is probable ) .

If you're worried, just go dressed like Speedo Mick, and they won't need to pat you down at all.

Mick.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here