Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion signed shirt and ball from last season whats it worth ?

D

Deleted member 18477

yea. depends who its signed by though. last years kit will be a part of our history. withdean era + last kit worn there/championship winning season.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Typically our charity requested a signed shirt last year as it has always down for past 12yrs, and we were given the message that the club was no longer giving signed shirts to charities for their fund raising. We even offered to buy one but that request was declined as well.

With regards to a price now for your ball in the retail market, one was on ebay recently and sold for £25, which I would say is a fair price.

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
i,ve got a 2001 centenary shirt signed by the second successive title winning team inc Zamora and Robbie (or is it Ronnie) R. Also the centenary book, the next one hundred years signed by the same players. Whats that worth?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Me too! My bestman's wife bought it for me in an auction at Cottesmore RC school that year. I told her to bid up to £100 and it cost £110. Have it framed in one of my rooms. All my old BHA shirts and Marathon shirts get carefully folded and put in a box to hand down to my godsons. Hopefully I still have another 40+ years to go before they get them though.

i,ve got a 2001 centenary shirt signed by the second successive title winning team inc Zamora and Robbie (or is it Ronnie) R. Also the centenary book, the next one hundred years signed by the same players. Whats that worth?

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
You got away lightly...I paid £600 for the shirt and £100 for the book at a lions charity auction. Worth every penny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here