Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion sign Inigo Calderon

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the club are "still in discussion with Arsenal" regarding extending Hoyte's loan.

Calderon to play right midfield anyone?

Poyet says he "offers us choices in other positions"

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I'm a bit cautious, because if he was a free-agent, he could of been signed by anybody, irrespective of the transfer window...

Would be nice to think he can patrol up and down the right flank and get some crosses in, which has till now been missing. Just wondering how many goals we've scored from crosses and can't think of too many OTTOMH, apart from the recent stunning Murray effort :smile:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i hope he can play CB too.

Alaves (this guys team) were f***ing QUALITY in 99-01, used to watch them on sky sports all the time, im sure they made a re appearance in top league a few years ago, so he must have la liga experience?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
All excitement at new signings is banned until they've played at least 6 decent games IN A ROW. especially free transfers. We've processed more shite than sausage factories of late so I for one will reserve judgment until seen him play in our colours, no one elses, in a fair few games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Calderon was the villain in Miami Vice - Tubbs nemesis

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The club are 4th from bottom in the 3rd division, we are hardly going to get proven players in January I doubt. This bloke can't be worse than Hoyte and Whing bless him trys hard but is also pretty gash.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
All excitement at new signings is banned until they've played at least 6 decent games IN A ROW. especially free transfers. We've processed more shite than sausage factories of late so I for one will reserve judgment until seen him play in our colours, no one elses, in a fair few games.

Sounds OK but it won't stop loads of people posting for or against after the first game - or even the first half.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
His first game might be Villa.Great start for him.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here