Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion shirts, BOGOF, and freebies with the Lotto?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
After last seasons euphoria, have the club massively over ordered from Errea? We know the superstore and Queens Road shop did astonishing trade last season, with queues out the door most matchdays at the Amex, but what is with all these deals?

BOGOF, for quite a while now it's been effectively half price for your home and away shirts. Now you can get a free shirt just for signing up to the Seagulls Lotto.

So, did someone add too many '0s' to the order with Errea?

I do, however, think it’s great seeing Brighton shirts out and about all over Sussex. :clap:

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
no, i took advantage of the BOGOF offer yesterday and i think its a wonderfull deal spreading support for the mighty albion across the land. my two were sent to ireland. id say the main reason for BOGOF is to promote sales as so many clubs release new shirts each year the sales for our current shirts just needed a lift.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd only buy the shirts at 2 for 1 as the quality is awful for £40 a pop! I dont know about anyone else but the stitching is coming away after only a couple of wears.

I'm afraid to say, I am some peoples nightmare, a 40something year old who wears footie shirts quite a lot of the time. I can't really fault the current Errea shirts for quality, no problems at all. Didn't like the huge heat applied logos at the start of the season, and even now the sponsors logo print is a bit gash, but as for the stitching etc, no problems at all. Got a couple of young godsons who also wear theirs lots, again, nothing wrong with them. Might sound daft, but do make sure you/your missus/your mum is not tumble drying it, or washing it too hot.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm afraid to say, I am some peoples nightmare, a 40something year old who wears footie shirts quite a lot of the time. I can't really fault the current Errea shirts for quality, no problems at all. Didn't like the huge heat applied logos at the start of the season, and even now the sponsors logo print is a bit gash, but as for the stitching etc, no problems at all. Got a couple of young godsons who also wear theirs lots, again, nothing wrong with them. Might sound daft, but do make sure you/your missus/your mum is not tumble drying it, or washing it too hot.

I wash it lol :( and no dont wash it too hot or tumble dry it.... another thing it's not very breathable!

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
As someone who has had 2 tickets from the start, and won a top prize, to qualify for a shirt I would have to cancel my monthly direct debit and pay cash up front for the year. There is then the risk to them that I don't renew as I then need to set up a new direct debit and I may decide not to bother. Whilst I accept that I could stop paying as soon as I get the shirt that will not happen. Maybe they will offer shirts to anyone who has had a ticket for 12 months. If not I will cancel my direct debit, pay cash for each ticket separately and get 2 new shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here