Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Rating of Satisfaction (ARS)

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
What measures could you extract from NSC?

Volume peaks following a win, following a loss, etc.?

Size of specific threads?

Any way of extracting key words, like Barber (for example) to see whether interest in a specific subject is waning or rising?

Specific size of Ashley Barnes' satisfaction tool? (and you're called rabbit!)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Catering

Pre Match/Half Time Entertainment

Transport

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
*Duplicate post*

Last edited:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
How often are you planning on doing it? Once a season?

Could be a bit of a logistical nightmare if you want to do it any more frequently than that, getting enough votes in. But it does need to be done reasonably often if you want to compare trends over time, and be reactive to any changes that the club makes.

Maybe once each bank holiday break, ie August, Xmas, Easter, May?

Also (putting on my market research hat here) you'd need to be careful with the wording of the options, happy to help out if you need it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Acker 79 do the pie charts and graphs ?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I had a thought over the Summer to come up with a process for measuring the satisfaction of the Albion fanbase (well, those that visit NSC anyway) with the club.

Periodically, probably weekly, people would be asked to score the club on various areas. Different areas would have different weightings and, when people 'vote' an aggregate satisfaction score can be produced. Tracked over time, it could be an interesting way of measuring how we collectively feel about the club that is so important to us all.

Unfortunately, I'm incredibly lazy and the thought went nowhere, until I remembered it today. So, rather than doing the hard bit myself, I thought I'd throw it out there. What factors do YOU think should be included in an Albion Rating of Satisfaction, and what weightings should be attached to each of them?

Examples, might be...

Manager's performance
Board performance
Club communications
Home game experience
League position

Also, do you think this is worth pursuing or is if just a fanciful waste of time?

I like the idea of the home experience and club relations voting. But I don't think voting on gus' performance is a wise thing to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here