Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Q&A - The Argus

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Am I the only one who doesn't really see much point in it? All it seems to be is Naylor telling us things we already know, We never really find out anything interesting or get hints.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's mainly an excuse for Naylor to promote the Argus by answering most questions with 'see tomorrow's paper for more on this'.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Am I the only one who doesn't really see much point in it? All it seems to be is Naylor telling us things we already know, We never really find out anything interesting or get hints.
Completely agree. Waste of time. But it gives Naylor his weekly ego boost.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
To be fair, I doubt Naylor wants to do that crap every week. It's surely part of Newsquest's goal to be more interactive with its readership. It's just a pity they can't fund their newspapers so they can employ more staff and more experience so as to get rid of all the basic editorial mistakes strewn though the paper and on the website.

Naylor doesn't give anything away on his little chat as, with five back page leads, second leads and inside features to fill, he needs any info or angle he has for the paper.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
In defence of the Argus Q&A - there's quite a few people I know who don't use the t'interweb, never peruse NSC, and don't come to the Albion, yet still use the Argus for their Albion fix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here