Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion prospects for this season being discussed on Five Live tonight!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Talksport said on Tuesday evening, they'll spend an entire hour on Championship. Perhaps the Albion will get a few minutes, with some news, rather than restating known business.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Great.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Man Utd v Seattle Sounders, fascinating.

Prediction: ManU win comfortably against naff opposition, and then arse lickers at 5Live / Talksport talk up their march to all 4 trophies in 2012. Sounds like the records stuck from 2011, 2010, 2009, etc. And this lazy journalism fails to take into account Barca, Real, Man City & Chelsea.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Talk Sport has always been sycophantic, Man U this , boring Arsenal that, yawn Liverpool maybe and big yawn, Spurs transfer targets never happen. oh, and also Aston (yawn) who cares Villa and never sign anyone Arsenal and big yawn Newcastle who are just a boring old dinosaur that's dead oin the water and practically Scottish.
Who really is interested in nothing but Talk Sport hype on a 30 minute boring, repetitive reel.
I've given up.
Brazil and his cricket mate who lives in Milton Keynes and consequently should no nothing about football are simply a bore.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Also great to see Fred and the gang on Meridian taking the time to show that Pompey missed a penalty. Not a dicky bird about our new stadium etc. Sour grapes from those mugs and I have taken it upon myself never to watch their 6pm show again. Once the advertisers get wind of this type of response they'll tear up up their advertising commitments at a stroke. Also if a Meridian team turn up at our ground, charge them entry first, to be refunded if they show us on their show. To me it feels like their having a little jolly along the coast to us for the hospitality, sandwiches, drinks and free entry to the ground. For the exposure they give us I could do much, much better !!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They said west ham and BLACKPOOL's chances in the Champ coming up at one point and I pretty much gave up. Why does everyone talk about the same rubbish Prem stuff for hours stretching maybes out for ages each. Talk about something real ffs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here