Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Pro Evo 4 Dilema - A Geek's Poll

NO STRIPES in PES 4. Albion - what will you do?

• Be Brighton but stripeless

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Choose another club

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Refuse to buy the game

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Don't care - I have a life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
played pro evo today. absolutely quality! takes a couple of games to adjust to the new settings but on the demo(5 star) my scores were:

ENGLAND 0-0 brazil. with james making a wonder save after flapping the ball out

ENGLAND 1-1 brazil .rooney snatches a late equaliser after james saves a ronaldo penalty!

ENGLAND 2-0 brazil. gerrard cuts in from left to slot in corner and a powerful header from campbell secures a win which england never deserved! james produces a lovely one on one save from kaka but still looks out of position on the crosses.

a fantastic game though! i love it!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Latest demo score... (on same demo)

Northern Ireland 4 - 0 Brazil!

Healy with 4 goals!

Biyatch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Latest demo score... (on same demo)

Northern Ireland 4 - 0 Brazil!

Healy with 4 goals!

Biyatch.
Good to see that realism is still its hallmark then :jester:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Commander said:
I also refuse to believe there are no stripes in edit mode until I see it on Friday. You must all be doing something wrong. The best football game in the world would not have such a ridiculous omission.

Read it and weep: "Fans of teams that play in hoops or stripes might find the lack of licensing harder to forget though, as hooped or striped kits have rather bizarrely disappeared from the edit mode" Taken from review here http://ps2.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=6427 (not the first to confirm this)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
This from www.fappin.com (very good games website) about a recent anouncement from Konami regarding the shipping of PES4:

"We have worked hard to ensure that Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is a better game and have listened to our consumers on how to make key improvements," commented Kunio Neo, President for Konami of Europe. "It seems that our efforts have been rewarded with this record day-one shipment figure, and shows that word is spreading about the quality of the game. We are delighted that more and more people are being introduced to the delights of the Pro Evolution Soccer series. With the first version for Xbox set to follow a month later alongside a very strong PC-DVD version, we have very high hopes for Pro Evolution Soccer 4 this year."

What do they mean by that? That its more of just a PS2 conversion? It can be played on all top end video cards? It takes much better advantage of PC hardware over PS2 hardware?

what do you reckon? :confused:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here