Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Pro Evo 4 Dilema - A Geek's Poll

NO STRIPES in PES 4. Albion - what will you do?

• Be Brighton but stripeless

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Choose another club

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Refuse to buy the game

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Don't care - I have a life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
OK, I know I'm not the only sad git waiting for the release of Pro Evolution Soccer 4 this Friday. But here's the dilema...no stipes in edit mode. That means no Albion/Argentina going for glory. Help me my fellow geeks. Do I dump the Albion or what? Vote now...IK know you care:p

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I'm not going to believe there's no stripes in the edit mode untill I've seen it with my own eyes. Should be getting my copy this afternoon after bribing shop assistant to sell me one a couple of days early...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
heres a pic of Celtic that some bloke is trying to get Hoops into the game
Celtic.gif

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
You better sit down - there DEFFINITELY is no stripes in edit mode. I was thinking of maybe the Palookaville shirt or mabe a classic 80s style one.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
heres Juve, proving stripes obviously can be done but if they are left out of the Player Editor then Konami are a bunch of comlete tossers! Hopefully someone will find a way of doing them in a 3rd party program:
pes4juveh.JPG

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
heres Juve, proving stripes obviously can be done but if they are left out of the Player Editor then Konami are a bunch of comlete tossers! Hopefully someone will find a way of doing them in a 3rd party program:
pes4juveh.JPG

Yes stripes are in the game itself but not to edit. Gutting because you can do everything else - even do your own sponsor logo, kit manufacturer logo and even edit the captain's armband.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Konami are therefore a bunch of TOSSERS! How the f*** can you leave out Stripes/Hoops in the in-game editor?!?! its f***ing ridiculous it really is

FIFA 2005 anyone?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Never had ANY hoops or stripes, have you?

leytono.gif

You see it proves my point. Stripes are out of fashion and have since taken on a whole new meaning. Likewise with the word gay. This used to be associated with being happy now it means you take it up the shitter.....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
CrabtreeBHA said:
Konami are therefore a bunch of TOSSERS! How the f*** can you leave out Stripes/Hoops in the in-game editor?!?! its f***ing ridiculous it really is

FIFA 2005 anyone?

it is a complete f***ing lack of knowledge and complete f*** up in the planning!!

RAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and its in what incarnation number now? 4.....thats not counting all the ISS games! How many more versions will it take for them to get it right? useless and lazy IMO

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
it is a complete f***ing lack of knowledge and complete f*** up in the planning!!

RAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:angry:

Yes, but this is still the best footy game available. 4 is apparently even better than 3 in terms of gameplay so I for one will reluctantly forgive the lack of stripes. Fifa is not an option for armchair footy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Spoiler Alert - dont read anymore if you can be arsed to properly gain the hidden features! (personally I dont care for gaining them at all)

Original Dribble Challenge - Create your own dribble course
Training Ground - Training in Stadia
Exhibition Stadium - Puts training ground in normal stadia list
New Stadium - The best stadium I've ever seen on Pro Evo. just beautiful!
Ball Type - the new ball you've all seen. The champions league ball (but the colouring of the pattern is pinky!). A weird adidas pattern, the white hexagon - black pentagon - classic look, plain white ball, and then... this ball with a big love heart on it and a ball with lots of little lovehearts on it (a theme that runs through the kits also!)
Ball Effect - rainbow time
****** - easy
Double Speed Match - pointless
Camera Type Player - it seems to be on anyway!
Camera Type Bird's Eye - self explanetory and not the view from a box of fish fingers.
BGM - listen to some of the worst music composed, when YOU want to!
View Stadiums - look at the stadia in the main menu!
Teams - Same old classics (no world or euro though)
Players - Same old faces, same old dodgy names.
Edit Appearance Hairstyles - Adds hairstyles
Edit Appearance Goal Celebrations - Adds some extra (and superb) celebrations to the already large list!
ML League [sic] Composition - edit which team is in which league. This is great, enables someone to edit a mem card to have a league for english, dutch, spanish, and italian teams only, and split the 4 divisions to make it more real. A great opportunity!
ML Starting Points - set how much cash you want to start with

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Get FIFA 2005............it's awesome, gameplay is much improved on previous versions.
AND you can be The Albion AND you can have athentic Albion chants AND the Boys can run out to GOSBTS. Just get FIFA...end of.:clap:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I'm not going to believe there's no stripes in the edit mode untill I've seen it with my own eyes. Should be getting my copy this afternoon after bribing shop assistant to sell me one a couple of days early...

I also refuse to believe there are no stripes in edit mode until I see it on Friday. You must all be doing something wrong. The best football game in the world would not have such a ridiculous omission.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here