Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Predictions for 2009

1.we will squeak through against Luton and MA will be saying its a turnround in our season , however we go on to wembley play the most boring final going on and win on penalties
2.league position will fluctuate between 21st and the dizzy heights of 9th till about april then when its relaised we are at wembley the last month becomes a relegation battle or one where the argus says that game must be a must win
3.MA will be manager until Leicester get promoted and see him as the returning hero after their chairman saw what a good manager he was in or 3-2 win

4.falmer will be on time but because of h&s we play the first 23 games away

5.phil scolari not content with chelsea and abramovichs moaning will see Brighton as the way forward and buy and entire side from portugal/brazil which will take us to the heady heights of 7th in league 1

FAILING THAT

we will end up 15th and sneak through in the jpt and we will buy or loan several midfielders of which MA will say one is a decent striker .

Dandyman

In London village.
I didn't realise I had to make Albion Predictions for 2009 in December
I'm very disappointed in your response but we do need to take the positives from it.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
We will still be unable to get a direct train back from Carlisle in 2009.

We will continually bicker as to which pubs to visit on away trips.

No citrus fruit will be chucked at opposing fans at Bescot Station.

A moderator will not leave his wallet and trousers in a pub at the last away game of the season.

The winning entry for Taxman Bingo will be Skegness

The Laird will finally visit a barbers shop

Dandyman

In London village.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...if Scotty Mac would like to come to the front to collect his prize...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here