Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion players are revoulting against McGhee.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just spoke to my insider at the Argus. He has informed me that the players, lead by Charlie Oatway are rebelling againist Mark McGhee. They are said to be extremly unhappy with his training and fitness methods...to much of a disiplinarian.

Before Im accussed of bullshitting, I'd like to say that I never post shit stirring rubbish, and that this is the gods honest truth. Ive never hid behind my name before. I know alot of posters on here know me personally.

This could explain why the players seem to be so half hearted at the moment...Whats going to happen now? The player cant be sacked...but McGhee could be. I cant think of any other situation.

Please dont ask me to name my insider, as he does value his job. I'll be at the meet up, if this hasnt come to light by then, you may all slag me of all you like.

First kuipers, then this...:nono: :nono: :nono:

It dont look good.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:

Before Im accussed of bullshitting, I'd like to say that I never post shit stirring rubbish, and that this is the gods honest truth. Ive never hid behind my name before. I know alot of posters on here know me personally.

hang him, wiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttcccccccchhhhhh:lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Then the players can f*** off to other clubs. Even if you dont like your boss (and who here does!?) you should always do the work provided no matter what shitty way they have of doing it.
He's a new face, proven track record and can get players in to replace the moaning ones.

Thats my opinion there you see Dancin Ninja BHA, got anything else you wanna say to me? :D

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Are these the same players that were totally shit for Booker?

IF and it's a big if! If the players are revolting against McGhee for giving them a well earned bollocking then yes we can sack the lot of them!

flopalob

Aug 11, 2003
Perth, Australia
McGhee Should never have been appointed
He lost the respect of all the players at Millwall and it looks like he's never gonna get respect from our players.
Get him out NOW.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Lammy said:
Are these the same players that were totally shit for Booker?

IF and it's a big if! If the players are revolting against McGhee for giving them a well earned bollocking then yes we can sack the lot of them!

My thoughts exactly. They player need a kick up the arse they've had it cushdy for so long. If they don't like hard work then they should be here.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
flopalob said:
McGhee Should never have been appointed
He lost the respect of all the players at Millwall and it looks like he's never gonna get respect from our players.
Get him out NOW.

What a load of rubbish.

If our players can't knuckle down and get some proper training done (which looking at the size of some of them, is needed) then they should look for other clubs.

In any job you do what the boss tells you to do or get out.

McGhee is an experienced and proven manager at this level.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The insider is a friend of Andy Naylor.
Danny, this is absoluty true. Im not spreading sausage. I'd personally see the manager go than the players. But I can see your point.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
That, Biscuit, i can actually believe.

McGhee is a well-known disciplinarian, almost a Army Major figure. I don't think our lot are used to that style.

I knew Mcghee wasnt right for this job.

Didn't do anything about it though did you lennon? Thanks mate, thanks a bunch.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
These are the same players that all played for Adams, Taylor and Coppell winning 2 league and coming within a hair breath of surviving in div 1 when they had no right to.

McGhee is alarming me at the moment.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Seagullsgonnagetya said:
I only heard that there is a bit of a personality clash betwixt MM and LK

Mark McGhee and Loraine Kelly?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
From what I've seen in the last few games (including those where Bob was caretaker boss) if there's one thing that our current crop of players need more than anything it's discipline. Slack marking and poor defending have been all too common.

Enough of this McGhee out rubbish - the bloke has been hired to do a job and there's no point in being Mr Nice Guy to a bunch of players who think they can take it easy because they have been here before. I expect Dick knew what sort of manager he was getting when he gave McGhee the job.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
My dad summed it up the other day.

Who, in our team, would we actually miss?

Answer. Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here