Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion player query for the over 30's

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly different but still for the over 30s Does anybody remember when Barry Lloyds wife got nicked for being drunk in charge of a minor in a pram. It was when he was our manager I mentioned it to an old fan, friend of mine and he didnt remember it happening. It was probably late 80s/early 90.
I think that she had been to a wives lunch drinking wine and went to Durrington School to pick up her children and somebody reported her for swaying and swerving with the pram. Think she got a conditional discharge because of his position.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember Don Shanks wearing what appeared to be a bin liner under his shirt as it was sticking out of the top - probably keeping the weight off for Ms Stavin !!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He was shagging Mary Stavin too - lucky bastard (and no, I can confirm from personal experience that not everyone in Brighton shagged her!)

Shame on you ! alls you had to do was wear a pair of really tight brutus jeans and perm your hair! Its your own fault for not putting yourself out for the lovely lady [/QUOTE]

Sadly, Mary Stavin was not the only lady for whom that did not work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here