Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion out at Kings of Leon last night

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Went to the gig at the Brighton Centre and literally bumped into the Ginger Prince, Whing and Jonny Dixon outside the toilets.

Then afterwards, saw Mayo again, before turning down the road and a whole contingent of them were there, Fraser, Fozzie, Virgo among them.

Just thought you should know.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How very dare they. They should have been out in the freezing cold doing shuttle runs betwen the two piers.

(was the concert any good?)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
How very dare they. They should have been out in the freezing cold doing shuttle runs betwen the two piers.

(was the concert any good?)

swimming between the piers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They should have been on the training ground or at the very least at home in the dark and not showing their faces in public. Have they no shame :mad:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No, really, they should be BANNED from going out with the kind of shit they have been serving up...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They should have been on the training ground or at the very least at home in the dark and not showing their faces in public. Have they no shame :mad:

No no! They should be at home sat in a small cupboard rocking in their dirty y-fronts with candles lighting up print outs of the posts from NSC on the wall, while they rock back and forth with their knees in their hands asking "Why don't they like me? I try so hard to please them! Why don't they like me?"

Or am the only one who is posting here to break their spirits?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
KOL were once again tremendous, the drummer has the biggest cymbals Iv ever seen.

Always funny seeing Albion players when the good lady is in tow, she has no idea who the f*** any of them are, and theres me going, look, theres Nicky Forster and Adam Virgo, isnt that amazing.

Dixon looked a bit sheepish, but then he was in the presence of Mayo, while Whing has an air of bemusement about him at all times it seems!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Was Whing smoking again?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Makes a change then, they're out often enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here