Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion MOJO - changed since start of season?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
As long as we have Bloom and Potter in the team it will stay 10............doesn't matter how many we win or lose the future is great for BHA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hasn't changed was on a high as we finished strongly last season and we have carried this form into the new season

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Being in such a solid financial position after making around 70m of sales last year and 100m this year pleases the bean counter in me. The fact that we appear to be just as strong on the pitch, if not stronger, is a massive bonus, so I’m probably on a 9 right now.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It maybe at its highest in the Premier League era for me, and I've loved every second of it so far.

Probably at a 9, partly because I didn't expect us to start the season this well - it seems that maybe the end of last year wasn't just a great run of form.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's hard to imagine how I could be more proud of the club I love, so I suppose a 10

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's hard to imagine how I could be more proud of the club I love, so I suppose a 10

Agreed, I have a few friends/acquaintances with not much interest in football but they know that I am a bit fanatical. Until recently they showed zero interest. Pretty well all of them are now checking the Albion results and chatting football with me after games (not with any great knowledge but they are taking an interest). We are definitely being noticed and yeah I'm proud of that!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They way we play football is at times, imo, amazing to watch, my mojo has never been so high following the Albion. Some of the passing play yesterday was extraordinary, our second goal was a joy to behold, I really think this is a golden age to be a fan, yes I know the PL has it many faults but I really wouldn't swap it at the moment.

To give some of the home fans credit there were quite a few above us who were clapping us as they walked out

larus

They way we play football is at times, imo, amazing to watch, my mojo has never been so high following the Albion. Some of the passing play yesterday was extraordinary, our second goal was a joy to behold, I really think this is a golden age to be a fan, yes I know the PL has it many faults but I really wouldn't swap it at the moment.

To give some of the home fans credit there were quite a few above us who were clapping us as they walked out

I read a couple of the WH boards and a lot of posters who commented about us/Potter were complimentary. Yes, there was a log of moans about their squad/Moyes and the odd couple of posters with expectations of being better than us (due to history etc.), but mainly they acknowledged how well the club is run, the style of play and the recruitment.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
what a team we have right now. Turn those 0-0 draws at home to wins (as the performance deserves) and we'll have a super season injury permitting. Need to hope Undav is good enough to perform if Welbeck is injured and we can keep this form up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here