Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Moan-In Webcast LIVE tonight (monday 9th) @ 8pm

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
"If Murray goes to Palace, I demand an Osama Bin Laden style witch hunt against the man"

Probably the most sensible thing Charles has said in 3 years of calling

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Listened to 50 mins of the show! Funny lads, well done. It's a complete f***ing shambles but do like it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
billie from gullys girls, harty and glenn murray all on the phone - not bad for an evenings work

thanks to all those who listened and contributed both tonight and over the course of the season -podcast will be on line sometime this week i imagine :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

billie from gullys girls, harty and glenn murray all on the phone - not bad for an evenings work

thanks to all those who listened and contributed both tonight and over the course of the season -podcast will be on line sometime this week i imagine :thumbsup:

And Gus

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Thanks to all that called and listened. That was one of the best shows we've ever done, its a shame it was on a Monday night and not on a Sunday when more people would have been listening/participating.

Billie was a great guest :cheery::cheery::cheery:

A surprise call from Ian Hart too! :clap:

If you didnt listen live, you'll be in for a treat with the podcast.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahem - Podcast on iTunes yet ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ahem - Podcast on iTunes yet ?

it went onto the website this evening, which i guess means it is likely to be available on itunes as well by now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just downloaded it, looking forward to this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here