Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Moan-In -- Live Tonight!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
did anyone talk about how shit liam dickinson is tonight ?

Think one of the first few callers might have mentioned it, but there was so much shit coming out in the first half of the show in particular that it all got a bit swallowed up to be honest!

Anyway, all constructive feedback - both positive and negative, is appreciated.

Certainly there seemed to be lots of contribution from NSC tonight, with the e-mails in particular, so thanks all. It would be a bit dull without the callers really!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Brighton M, does it cost for you to host this? If so, how much?

I only ask because if this could be made monthly, it would be great..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thanks to all those who listened and took the time to call and email

not as many technical problems tonight, although there were still a few. podcast on-line hopefully within then next week!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Brighton M, does it cost for you to host this? If so, how much?

I only ask because if this could be made monthly, it would be great..

There are costs involved, yeah - coming out of our own pockets, but as it's such a good laugh we deem it worthwhile!

We don't have a fixed scheduled but - we try and do one when we can, and if we think there's something worth talking about.

Glad you want to hear it on a regular basis!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im no producer but is there any point in the emails when its obvious your watching nsc ? couldnt you just read out the odd how much is it to clapham junction via norwich post now and then? liked the show apart from that,and the female gangster caller was tops

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
im no producer but is there any point in the emails when its obvious your watching nsc ? couldnt you just read out the odd how much is it to clapham junction via norwich post now and then? liked the show apart from that,and the female gangster caller was tops

We know of non NSC users that listen to the show. So if they email, we need to read them out. But a good point about lifting comments from NSC.

We are still trying to find a balance on things. Thanks for your input.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
whats your view on 15 year olds calling in ? :lol:

go for it - the more the merrier! should probably put some bollocks about getting permission from the bill payer first, but sod it

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
There are costs involved, yeah - coming out of our own pockets, but as it's such a good laugh we deem it worthwhile!

We don't have a fixed scheduled but - we try and do one when we can, and if we think there's something worth talking about.

Glad you want to hear it on a regular basis!

It is absoloutely superb!

I think, as it is from your own pockets, you should get a donation page going. People love this show, and I know that myself along with others would happily donate a few quid to every show to keep it all going. We enjoy it all a lot so it's only fair we all contribute towards it imo!

Just a thought, but thanks ever so much :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
fair enough forgot about the outside world , granted nsc is not the majority voice or opinion of the club , and just as well ,we would be playing in the secure wing league division 4 south on puffin island

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I enjoyed it a lot and far more fun than the conventional phone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here