Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Moan-In -- Live Tonight!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not sure why that would be, do you use Windows Media Player or Winamp?

Media Player, I have no question that it's just me... my laptop is very old now and it has many an issue. It just comes up with an error message, there's a problem with my software. But I'm not even close to being able to fix it.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Media Player, I have no question that it's just me... my laptop is very old now and it has many an issue. It just comes up with an error message, there's a problem with my software. But I'm not even close to being able to fix it.

I've added a 'flash player' to the page now. So for those having trouble with a media player, it should work directly on the page when you press the play button after 9pm.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Great stuff, but why does one of these blokes desperately want to sound like Russell Brand? Give it a rest:bla:

Sorry, but I known the 3 blokes in person since long before Brand was known, and all 3 are speaking 100% naturally - guess it's a case of like it or lump it.

(No idea who you are on about by the way, I don't see the resemblance but hey ho, just one of those things)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

If you don't already have it, get yourself realplayer before the show starts and listen with that, just in case WMP doesn't work for you again.

It's a pretty simple quick and easy free download.

RealPlayer SP - Download Videos From Google Video, Break, Metacafe, MySpace, iFilm, DailyMotion And Many More Popular Websites - www.real.com

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you don't already have it, get yourself realplayer before the show starts and listen with that, just in case WMP doesn't work for you again.

It's a pretty simple quick and easy free download.

RealPlayer SP - Download Videos From Google Video, Break, Metacafe, MySpace, iFilm, DailyMotion And Many More Popular Websites - www.real.com

Cheers for the link and advice, I do have realplayer aswell but it didn't work for me either... there's all sorts of problems with my laptop. It's a hopeless case, it's about 5 years old now. A normal person would have replaced it!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Cheers for the link and advice, I do have realplayer aswell but it didn't work for me either... there's all sorts of problems with my laptop. It's a hopeless case, it's about 5 years old now. A normal person would have replaced it!

You would have just got an error message up until 9pm, i did aswell, once show starts however you shouldnt

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Good luck tonight then, sounds like you might need it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's on.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Although the music keeps cutting out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Loud and clear on Realplayer now....If you leave me now by Chicago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here