Albion MOAN In - 9pm Tonight

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Zen and the Art of net casting.:lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I can't quite believe people are still listening.

It's like Britain's got MORE Talent and all those ITV2 programmes!

the albion moan in EXTRA TIME - go behind the scenes at moan in hq as the team take a break from talking about the albion and get down to the nitty gritty of everyday real life. discuss which crisps worked best in a during-the-show snack, which under 18 celebrity was perved over while it was going on and just how nike technology allows a chip in a shoe to connect to an ipod and inform the world of how far you have run, as well as hearing shameless plugs for other entertainment media such as blokes on soaps and burgess hill uncovered

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Too late. :down:

Bloody Tim droned on too long, I was waiting for him to can it! Oh well, first caller next time!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thanks to all those who took part and listened tonight, especially those foolish enough to sit through the extra hour of pointless ramblings that went on once the show had finished

podcast on-line in the next few days hopefully, which should also include the emails we didnt get to read out in the actual show - we'll post in this thread when it is on!

cheers janners :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Too late. :down:

Bloody Tim droned on too long, I was waiting for him to can it! Oh well, first caller next time!

sorry - definitely call up for the next show (about six months away probably!) and we'll get you on. thanks for the e-mails anyway :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
sorry - definitely call up for the next show (about six months away probably!) and we'll get you on. thanks for the e-mails anyway :thumbsup:

It should be a monthly show at most lads, it's a top show. I'll ring in next time. Do we get to look at this picture, btw, or do we have to imagine her charms?

Charles might have something to say about that...

Charles can f*** off. :shrug:

*hides*

Ooh sorry

You were far more interesting than I would have been anyway, so I'm not having a pop. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ouch I missed the show tonight.:( Anything noteworthy?

check out the podcast when it is on-line and find out for yourself charlie boy :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ouch I missed the show tonight.:( Anything noteworthy?

David James - Possible loan target?
Eidur Gudjohnsson - Why didn't Bloom his money where his mouth is?
Bob Monkhouse - Deal signed in crayon at the centre circle at Withdean this evening
Jim Davidson - Signing expected tomorrow, to add some depth
Marcos Painter - A better player because he has TWO kidneys

Plus an allegation that Baby Potts is in a beach hut being protected by Ninja Elephant. :lolol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
David James - Possible loan target?
Eidur Gudjohnsson - Why didn't Bloom his money where his mouth is?
Bob Monkhouse - Deal signed in crayon at the centre circle at Withdean this evening
Jim Davidson - Signing expected tomorrow, to add some depth
Marcos Painter - A better player because he has TWO kidneys

Plus an allegation that Baby Potts is in a beach hut being protected by Ninja Elephant. :lolol:

You missed the "we should move to Japan the same way MK Dons did" bit

Also, the "get rid of Forster the old donkey" part

Gus Poyet "the useless Spanish c***" portion

And the "I want to chin Adam Virgo if I see him out on this piss in Brighton" section

Priceless, should be on weekly, absolutely love it :clap2:

Edit: these were callers' "views" not Scotty etc

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the podcast is now on-line for those who didnt get the chance to listen live or who for some unbeknown reason want to listen to it again!

Brighton and Hove Albion Podcast

you can also get the show through itunes if you are inclined that way - if you do, please subscribe, rate or leave a comment

thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here