Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion make bid for striker

Craaaaaaaaig Davis! With an S!

Bo_Selecta_393889a.jpg

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Wow - Murray's wife must be as much a baby-making machine as Murray is a goal-making one. Gives birth only weeks ago and is already pregnant again- me thinks the Oldham rag has probably picked up on the rumours flying around here!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What a daft thing to say - Are you saying your more likely to believe a newspaper based in Oldham than a newspaper based in Brighton? :shootself

Hence the 'if there is any truth in this', shirley? Plus it is a direct quote from Adams vs a potentially accurate account of things, rather than paper vs paper.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This boy could be flair, check the Beckham style Tats on his arm!

Woohoo

:ascarf:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Tall black striker, out of favour with a team in our league, relatively young/unkown and just back from a decent loan spell...

Methinks Adams is trying to find another Zamora.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
caro;e crossing the ball....on the head of a big black bloke....

FLAIR!!!!!!!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Forster maybe getting on a bit now but if any other player in the current team has put in more effort and run himself into the ground in the last 2 games ive seen, more than him i would like to know who. Still a superb striker for this division and given the right service still capable of hitting the 20 goal target this season.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
If there is any truth in this it show what Micky said about Murray in the Argus earlier this month was total bull!

“Glenn is happy. He has just had a baby boy. He has got a house and he is settled in the area now and he is adjusting to life as a father.”

I'm more inclined to trust Adams than a random paper in Oldham to be honest.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tall black striker, out of favour with a team in our league, relatively young/unkown and just back from a decent loan spell...

Methinks Adams is trying to find another Zamora.

Though weren't Bristol Rovers a league above us when we got Zamora....

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Maybe the paper just hasn't realised that she has had the baby - Murray was very homesick towards the end of last season - wouldn't surprise me if he did go

Also when Milky was asked about Glenn last night he was very quick to answer "definately not fit for Saturday"

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Maybe the paper just hasn't realised that she has had the baby - Murray was very homesick towards the end of last season - wouldn't surprise me if he did go

Would have gone in the summer if that was the case, certainly wouldn't be waiting to get himself on the transfer list till the last week of January 9 months later.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Would have gone in the summer if that was the case, certainly wouldn't be waiting to get himself on the transfer list till the last week of January 9 months later.

Yes but perhaps he stayed because he hadn't been down here long - baby on the way and wanted to be settled - maybe the baby arriving has made him want to be home up north even more - just an idea

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

Also when Milky was asked about Glenn last night he was very quick to answer "definately not fit for Saturday"

who is milky???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
6 in 13 for Stockport, and 14-goal top scorer for Oldham last season. Sounds like a decent player, and would be more than happy to see him upfront with Murray or Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here