Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALBION LINE UP ON SAT (If Virgo out)?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think he will play Danny Cullip up front. MM has been told that Danny scored the winner againt Chesterfield. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kuipers likes to play up front when messing around training so put Roberts back in goal and Kuipers up front with Leon ;)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They've got two wingers in Chadwick in Etherington.

So what are our two best bets at full back at stopping wingers?

Harding is better than Mayo? I dunno about right back. I think Hinshelwood would be best. Stifle them with a 4-4-2.

After 70 minutes they bring Bobby Z on for Chadwick and then the trouble will start. I expect we give away lots of free kicks away in dangerous positions. Lots of kicking the ball away and bookings.

:smokin:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kuipers fancys himself as a striker, give him a go.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
dougdeep said:
Kuipers fancys himself as a striker, give him a go.

Kuipers actually played upfront for Brighton in a post season friendly at Crowborough a few years back. He was so bad it was funny! (think Mark Farrington on a bad day!)

At West Ham I would play a 4-5-1 formation trying to stifle the midfield and hope for a 0-0. Seemed to work at Sunderland until we changed it to try and win the game.

At least with 5 midfielders playing we might have players from different positions on the bench!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Kneon Light said:
Kuipers actually played upfront for Brighton in a post season friendly at Crowborough a few years back. He was so bad it was funny! (think Mark Farrington on a bad day!)

At West Ham I would play a 4-5-1 formation trying to stifle the midfield and hope for a 0-0. Seemed to work at Sunderland until we changed it to try and win the game.

At least with 5 midfielders playing we might have players from different positions on the bench!
what goalkepper left mid, right mid centre mid and right back

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
Thought we had this thread yesterday

Still reckon the following:-

Kuipers

Reid
Cullip
Hinshelwood
Jones

Hammond