Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just boring, I'm afraid. Why don't TB and PB tell them to go away and come up with something original? The pink training kit was better.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Errea did it better
This post had me thinking. So i looked it up and you are 100% correct, 13/14 season, similar looking but soooooo much better!
I would put up a picture but i am not much good at that but no doubt that someone reading this will help me out.
The collar, sleeves and back in particular.

JustJack

Aug 21, 2023
This post had me thinking. So i looked it up and you are 100% correct, 13/14 season, similar looking but soooooo much better!
I would put up a picture but i am not much good at that but no doubt that someone reading this will help me out.
The collar, sleeves and back in particular.
1722473794787.png

There ya go! Personally I prefer the Nike version, but then I've never been keen on any Errea kits. Not that Nike is much of a step up. Would love Adidas or New Balance as suppliers.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just boring, I'm afraid. Why don't TB and PB tell them to go away and come up with something original? The pink training kit was better.
Imho colours like pink and Hyper Turquoise get old very quickly. Personally don't mind the yellow, shades of OUFC or CUFC.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
View attachment 186359
There ya go! Personally I prefer the Nike version, but then I've never been keen on any Errea kits. Not that Nike is much of a step up. Would love Adidas or New Balance as suppliers.
I never liked the material on Errea kits, finding the Nike material tons better. For next year (as I am also assuming we're changing suppliers - unless we are going to Elite status!) I'd be keen on Adidas too. Don't want the one who puts badges on upside down or applies them with just post-it note glue...

I do normally buy the tops and get good use out of them but am unmoved by either the new home or away. I may well get the new training top as they are usually more interesting and wearable than the home/away/third tops.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Feels a bit meh to me. Very forgettable.

Imho colours like pink and Hyper Turquoise get old very quickly. Personally don't mind the yellow, shades of OUFC or CUFC.

Hyper Turq feels like a colour we should be adopting as part of our standard kit palette IMO.

It links to the colours of the seafront railings and Brighton Taxis etc and works nicely with blue and white.

Some of the fan kit mockups with blue and white home kit and HT accents instead of yellow have looked really nice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hyper Turq feels like a colour we should be adopting as part of our standard kit palette IMO.

It links to the colours of the seafront railings and Brighton Taxis etc and works nicely with blue and white.

Some of the fan kit mockups with blue and white home kit and HT accents instead of yellow have looked really nice.
You're absolutely right, I guess I was thinking of the whole kit being predominantly in such a colour, but as panels and flashes/accents that would be/look fantastic.

You're absolutely right, I guess I was thinking of the whole kit being predominantly in such a colour, but as panels and flashes/accents that would be/look fantastic.
For example – I have seen others but can't find them now.

I'd like to see blue & white home shirt with hyper turq accents
paired with a dark away shirt – Navy blue with hyper turq
and a light third kit like the Europa league kit.

Nike do make shirts in navy and hyper turq which look smart, if we can get the Amex sponsorship to read clearly without a big blank box around it!

30121-C(1)-P(0)-R(a1nbl)_0x700.jpg

Actually much better. Andrew Wing vibes.

View attachment 186485
Thought I'd wave my Colour Blindness simulator over that to see if it could look like an inverted home shirt to some, and if that could be a reason why we haven't done a matching pair of home/away kits (ever?) before. As two striped kits in different colours may still clash against a striped opponent for certain viewers.

The Tritanopia (yellow-blue) form of colourblindness produces this, which I actually quite like!

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 11.08.33.png

For those with monochromacy (or a black and white TV) it does go a bit Newcastle (but nicer).

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 11.09.04.png

But would probably suggest that the home and away need to be more distinct to avoid kit clashes. Still no excuse for a boring Nike template effort with a strange white panel on the side...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here